Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What's in a name?

After settling on a name for our business, sketching out logos and such, we find out we are unable to use the name we had wanted. Turns out there is another business registered in Ontario with the same name.


Hmmmm......so we put our heads together to come up with a new one. We put it forth, had it checked it, found availability and have claimed it as our own.


Welcome to M&L Ideas & Co.


My roommate is a graphic designer, and I had asked her a while ago if she would be interested in creating a logo for us. Mom and I sketched it out, but putting in on a computer...beyond me! Busy gal that she is, she didn't have time to do it.


Ironically enough, the day that we registered our name, Erin asked me about the logo. I told her the new name, and she whipped one right up!! It's like it was meant to be, the way it worked out like that.

No comments: