Monday, September 10, 2007

Movin' Up and Movin' On

September found me in a brand new city and a brand new apartment. My move to Toronto went fairly smooth. So far, the only hiccup is that my new telephone service provide of choice is failing to provide me with service.

Last Monday (aka one week ago) a gentleman came to my new apartment to hook everything up. Cable--check. Internet--check. Telephone--no check. While it's ready and rarin' to go, there is a 'connection issue.' While perhaps this might not be a terribly big issue--I mean, it's true that I kind of enjoy the peace of no telephone, and at this particular moment, my client base is quite small and I do have an email address--it's putting a hinder on several things. Such as business cards. Our graphic designer, Gemma, has created these fabulous business cards for us--reversible cards that one side is M&L and the other side is Fastrac. (Very cool!!) However, without my phone functioning, I don't want to give her the number that said telephone service provider told me. Just in case. And at this point, I'm so annoyed that I am actually going to enter the 21st century and just get a cell phone.

(Imagine the sounds of Angels singing here, rays of light to welcome me to technology....haha!)

So...off I go to get a cell phone. Wish me luck.

No comments: