Monday, October 22, 2007

Round One

My first round of training is complete! I can officially take on clients and have the tools to back up what I'm doing!

Alongside learning different coaching methods, and some insight into the approaches that might work best, I learned about myself as well. One of the things students are asked through their training is "What are you good at? What makes you unique?" And they expect answers.

Things that I have been taking for granted about myself, and didn't really put much thought into, leaped before my eyes with a thunderous hello.

Did you know, did I know, that I am good at sales? That my experiences in sales started 13 years ago? I never really thought about it. Through helping my mom at psychic fairs when I was an early teen, through those few years in retail, through the years I've spend fundraising money for charities, all combined works out to something pretty awesome.

So what did I really learn from that?

I learned that I can sell myself in this business. I can sell myself in anything. I have the experience, I have the knowledge....I just have to apply it.

I like what I learned.

No comments: