Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A new beginning

Today is my first blog about a new adventure I am taking with my mother. Together, we are joining forces and building a new business. It is one that I feel will have an impact, and one that is very achievable.

We have founded Fresh Ideas & Co., an organization that will have many paths to follow. We are beginning by hosting workshops and seminars, and building towards creating an academy for training life coaches. Who knows what will fall in between it all, but I can't wait to find out!

Basically right now, our workshops are based on the Law of Attraction, and then we are going to tie other topics into it, so we can reach a wider market. In just a couple weeks, I am taking a week off of my current job to go away and brainstorm with mom on what all we can be doing. To sort out where we are right now and where we want to be. Map it all out I guess.

I thought it would be a fun idea to have a blog and write about the things that come up as we are building this business, about the fun people we come across in this journey and surely about the hilarious stories that are bound to be told!!

It's bound to be a great year!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Remember to pay attention to those guerrillas!

Unknown said...

This is a terrific idea, ladies..
Carol Garrow